Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Things I'm Doing This Summer

So far, anyway.



♥ Traveling ♥


My roommate is from South America, and so this Friday I'm going home with her for a little while!


This is my first time out of the country. Ever. And it's my first time since since I was about 11-12-years-old that I've been on an airplane. I'm so excited and anxious and I just can't wait. 

♥ Roadtrip ♥


Hopefully, I'll be going on a roadtrip to Florida with Marceline and another friend! (If I'm not too broke.) One of my suitemates lives here, so if I do go, hopefully I might be able to stop by for a hello and a hug.

♥ Warped Tour ♥



I still need to buy my ticket, but I am definitely going to Warped Tour again this year. There's so many bands I want to see (I See Stars, Allstar Weekend, Billy Talent, The Beautiful Bodies, to name a few..), I'm actually worried I might not get to see them all! Last year was amazing, and I've no doubt this year will be just as rad.


Those are just the three major things I'm doing this summer. I also plan on being more crafty--making more dolls for my store, and other cute things like deco badges. What are your plans for this summer?

Till Later,
- Bubblegum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Time - Princess Bubblegum