Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Naka-kon Adventures!

Okay! I'm finally getting to post some pictures from Naka-kon~ These aren't all of them (I have more on my phone) but until I learn how to post them from my phone to here, you'll just have to deal with this~ Anyway, on to the show!
 
 

Heather, from Silent Hill 3

 
Our Ciel on the far left, along with another Ciel and their Sebastian
(From Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)

 
Our Ciel's with Princess Peach and Princess Daisy

 
Jesus~!

 
With another Ciel~

 
Black Cat! (Marvel Character)

 
Anastasia Romanov

 
Fem!Loki

 
Kyary outfit from her video PonPonPon

 
I can't remember who he is...from V for Vendetta

 
(Most of) the Inuyasha Gang

 
Ciel and Sebastian again

 
Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim)

 
Our Ciel's, Hannah, Alois, and Tracey (I think that's his name)
(Kuroshitsuji Season 2)

 
Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask

 
Our Ciel and Kakashi~

 
Weeping Angel! (Dr.Who)

 
Alice Lidell (Alice; Madness Returns)

 
Fem!Thor and Fem!Loki


 
THE RIDDLER (and some other person)
(DC Comics)

 
Princess Belle

 
Lolita Marceline and Ice Queen
(Adventure Time)

 
Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed)

 
Our Ciel's with a Grell~

 
Quail Man!
(Doug)

 
That weird character from the game Flow

 
Asuna (from some anime I don't know)

 
A very cute lolita girl

 
Ronald Knox (Kuroshitsuji)

 
Me smiling awkwardly with a Grell (please ignore my face ;A;)



BLANKIE!
(The Brave Little Toaster)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Time - Princess Bubblegum