Monday, March 18, 2013

Recent cute purchases

I know I promised photos from the anime convention Marcie and I went to this weekend, but unfortunately I lost my camera there! (And I had a rad photo of a person dressed as Robin! *cries* I never saw them again to take another photo.) However, Marcie took a lot of photos, and whenever she's not busy, she'll share some on here!

Anywho, here are some cute things I recently got.


My poor Beatles backpack has fallen apart, so I needed a new backpack. I ordered this from ebay and it only took a week to arrive from the day I ordered it. (I thought it would take longer.) It's very cute and spacious, and I like that I can clip things onto the zipper pulls c: 




I bought this at the convention. I write a lot so I constantly need notebooks. 


Cute little phone charm ♥ (My phone takes cruddy photos, sigh.)


The vendor where I bought these. I adore her products, and I have some other stuff I bought from her before. Check out Tasty Peach Studios!

Lastly, this isn't anything I bought, but I was in the paint section at Wal-Mart today and came across these. I didn't know you could buy paint with glitter or confetti already in it! I could've had glittery walls all along--they're already a pastel purple! 


Fyi, the brand of paint was Disney. 


Goodbye for now!

- Bubblegum






No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure Time - Princess Bubblegum